Vacancy: Senior Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Paramedic
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Paramedic in our Centre of Excellence in Oxford
This is a rare opportunity for you to work as a Senior ANP/Paramedic in our incredibly friendly practice, which is the fastest growing and most innovative practice in Oxfordshire. We aim for the highest standards of care for our community of patients. Equally important is our innovative approach to patient care, and our ethos of team working and personal/career development.
We have a focus on staff wellbeing through initiatives such as an annual Away Day, staff outings (a boat trip is booked for the Summer and our Christmas and summer parties are legendary), and a Hedena running club. Fresh fruit deliveries and homemade cakes and goodies are a staple in our staff room and morning coffee is in our sunny Quad! We are situated in an ideal location in Oxford right next to a large, beautiful Park and staff parking is available.
This role will have an acute focus; specifically, to work as the Emergency Practitioner in our Acute Hub. Therefore, we would look towards the successful candidate developing their skills in Emergency Practitioner, Minor Illness and Advanced Practitioner pre-booked clinics.
The successful candidate will have experience in emergency/acute care, currently working at ANP or Senior Advanced Paramedic level and a qualified Prescriber. We value the right attitude, personality, and your ability to demonstrate commitment, intelligence and forward thinking and in return can offer excellent support and training. Therefore, we would like to hear from you if you meet these criteria.
The post holder will provide:
- Patient-centered clinical care
- Expert clinical practice within the service
- Allocate calls on the Acute template to the appropriate Clinicians
- A high standard of care for patients as well as providing assistance to the doctors and other members of the primary healthcare team in the Acute Hub
- Primary Care, including Independent Prescribing, Emergency consultations including diagnosis, plan and referral as appropriate, home visiting, and in addition any roles agreed between the clinician and the partners as appropriate, having regard to current training
- Review Acute scripts for those of the team that are not Prescribers
- Registered Nurse/Paramedic/Pharmacist with a valid NMC/HCPC/GPhC registration
- Demonstrable experience and qualifications
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Advanced clinical skills
For more information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact us using our secure online form.
How to apply
Please note, if sufficient applications are received, the advert may be closed early.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.