Would you like proper work life balance as well as exciting GP career opportunities in a progressive environment?
Are you interested in joining a Practice that puts team wellbeing at the forefront of our workplace strategy?
- Wellbeing promoted through initiatives such as daily coffee for clinicians either in our well stocked coffee room or our lovely green Quad in good weather, an annual Away Day, fresh fruit deliveries, staff outings (a boat trip was booked for the Summer and our Christmas party is legendary!), homemade cakes and a Hedena running club.
- We offer a protected weekly CPD/Admin session (on a pro-rata 1:6 sessions basis) for your CPD/Admin work.
- GP role with your own list (list size lower than average for the area). We encourage strong continuity of care and ‘ownership’ of patients by the usual doctor.
- We are a forward thinking, early adopting, innovative practice with a strongly collaborative multi-disciplinary leadership team. We remain committed to core GP values and aim to keep the patient at the heart of all that we do while maintaining work life balance and well-being for staff.
- GP Training, education and research opportunities (we are a strong Training Practice with several GP trainers and trainees, plus 1st and 2nd year medical students).
- Internal career development pathway for a GP interested in developing a Leadership role.
- Salary £10,200 per session per annum.
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave, as well as your birthday off each year.
- Innovative ways of working within multidisciplinary teams including ANPs, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and Specialist Nurses.
- Focus on efficiency with improved access to care for patients and reduced admin burden for doctors.
If you would like to find out more
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.