- HR Administrator
- Practice Nurse Manager in Primary Care
- Phlebotomist/Health Care Assistant - Part-Time
- Patient Services Advisor - Full Time
- General Nurse
What is the Practice like?
With 28,000 patients, Hedena Health is one of Oxford's largest GP Practices. Our main site is in Headington at Bury Knowle Park and we have 3 small sites located within a 5-mile radius of this hub. We have onsite parking at all of our sites.
We are an innovative, friendly and supportive teaching and training practice. We cover mixed population groups, with some pockets of deprivation, but mainly we are about national average for socio-economic groups and diversity.
As well as, being a well-established training and University of Oxford teaching practice, we work in partnership with other practices and companies to develop improved ways of providing excellent care to our patients. We have been successful in managing public health initiatives to help improve the lives of the communities that we serve as well as promoting collaboration with neighbouring practices to ensure the best for our patients.
We have a focus on staff wellbeing through initiatives such as an annual Away Day, staff outings (a boat trip is booked for the Summer and our Christmas and summer parties are legendary), and a Hedena running club. Fresh fruit deliveries and homemade cakes and goodies are a staple in our staff room and morning coffee is in our sunny Quad! We are situated in an ideal location in Oxford right next to a large, beautiful Park and staff parking is available.
Would you like a proper work-life balance as well as exciting GP career opportunities in a progressive environment?
Are you interested in joining a Practice that puts team well-being at the forefront of our workplace strategy?
- Central Oxford location with plenty of parking, directly next to one of the city's historic parks.
- GP role with your own list (list size lower than average for the area).
- No duty doctor session.
- We encourage strong continuity of care and ‘ownership’ of patients by the usual doctor.
- You will have protected Admin sessions blocked weekly (on a pro -rata basis) for your Admin work.
- GP Training and education opportunities (we are a Training Practice).
- Monthly half day closures for in house training.
- Internal career development pathway for a GP interested in developing a leadership role.
- Innovative ways of working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Focus on efficiency with improved access to care for patients and reduced the admin burden for doctors.
- In our recent employee satisfaction survey, 95% of our respondents agreed that Hedena is a great place to work!
- Wellbeing promoted through initiatives such as an annual Away Day, fresh fruit deliveries, staff outings, homemade cakes and a Hedena running club, and a refurbished staff room kitchen.
- Forward thinking, ahead of the curve, thriving and dynamic practice.
- A strong partnership team of Directors comprised of a senior ANP and our Practice Manager as well as GPs. We get on well and believe in strong two-way communication with the wider team.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.