Part time Practice Nurse
Are you looking to join a progressive, thriving organisation at the forefront of providing high quality patient-centric care in Oxford?
With nearly 30,000 patients, Hedena Health is one of Oxford's largest providers of Primary Healthcare services. From 4 sites in the Headington area, the group runs team-based care, meaning that patients receive attention from a regular clinician ensuring continuity, familiarity and autonomy. We have been successful in managing public health initiatives to help improve the lives of the communities that we serve as well as promoting collaboration with neighbouring practices to ensure the best for our patients.
Due to expansion, we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Practice Nurse to join our well-established, friendly and supportive team. We are a teaching and training practice, and aim for the highest standards of care for our community of patients. Equally important is our innovative approach to patient care, and our ethos of team working and personal/career development.
To provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care for patients as well as providing nursing assistance to the doctors and other members of the primary healthcare team. The duties will include all tasks normally undertaken by a Practice treatment room nurse, and in addition any roles agreed between the nurse and the doctors as appropriate, having regard to current training.
You would be joining a settled experienced team with a wide range of skills, and a great reputation! Full training will be provided. Informal enquiries and visits are very welcome.
To apply please send a letter and CV to Nicola Coppuck
We are looking for an outstanding Pharmacy Technician to join our Primary Care Network.
This is an opportunity to join our incredibly friendly practice, based at Hedena Health in Oxfordshire.
Apart from being a well-established training and University of Oxford teaching practice, Hedena Health have been successful in managing public health initiatives to help improve the lives of the communities that we serve as well as promoting collaboration with neighboring practices to ensure the best for our patients.
You will be supervised by the Lead Clinical Pharmacist and will work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Support practice reception team in streaming general prescription requests, so as to allow clinical pharmacists to review the more clinically complex requests.
- Support the clinical pharmacists by organizing necessary monitoring tests and arranging for medication reviews.
- Manage simple or ad-hoc medication reviews.
- Ensure patients are up to date with annual reviews.
- Synchronize medication.
- Promotion of Electronic Repeat Dispensing (eRD) (where appropriate) and online ordering.
- Oversee, train and support prescription clerks.
- Ensure adherence to the local formulary and make cost-effective switches when appropriate.
- To undertake medicines reconciliation in accordance with practice protocols and update patients’ medical records accordingly.
- Utilise their consultation skills to ensure patients discharged from hospital use their medicines effectively.
- Support the clinical pharmacists in managing shared care protocols.
- Assist in the management of incentive schemes and support the delivery of locally commissioned enhanced services.
- Support the clinical pharmacist in carrying out patient safety audits.
- Support new care home patients by synchronising medicines to ensure a seamless transfer between care settings.
- Action medicine safety alerts.
- Link with local community pharmacies to set up new dosette patients.
- Support the public health and social care needs of patients, including lifestyle advice and service information.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to Nicola Coppuck
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.